We are extremely proud to announce the Finalists for this year’s National Online Recruitment awards. Now in our ninth year, the NORAs have become established as the standard by which all recruitment websites are measured. Uniquely, the awards are initially nominated by job seekers themselves, in order that the perspective of those who utilise each site remains paramount. This year we received almost 25,000 nominations for 654 separate websites. https://www.norauk.com/finalists/
Our selection panel of industry experts (see below) then carefully assessed each site, from a candidate’s point of view, to arrive at the shortlist of tremendous sites in all 12 categories. Our categories recognise all manner of recruitment websites, including not only dedicated job boards, but also recruitment firms, publications, advice websites and employers themselves. We will also present awards for Best Newcomer, and Best Innovation in Online Recruitment.
To ensure absolute integrity, our Finalist will now be judged by a separate panel of Judges, and the Winners will be revealed at our awards event, in London, on Thursday the 5th of November.
Our Selection Panel of industry experts.
- Stephen O’Donnell AlljobsUK.com http://www.alljobsUK.com
- Andy Headworth Sirona Consulting http://www.sironaconsulting.com/
- Alan Whitford rceuro.com http://www.rceuro.com/
- Matt Alder Barkers www.recruitingfuture.com
- Steve Evans Net Natives www.NetNatives.co.uk
- Paul Harrison Carve Consulting http://www.carveconsulting.com/wp/
- Ben Nunn Thirty Three http://www.thirtythree.co.uk/
- Alex Hens 3D Marcomms http://www.3dmarcomms.com/